Perfecting Your Digital Profile
6th February 2019 @ 6:00pm
Venue: Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC Stadium
Projecting a professional online profile is so important in today's digital age but many of us struggle to get it right. Wordsmithing a short summary of who you are, what you do and what you have to offer that also stands out and gets across your personality is not easy. And how many of us like having our photo taken or still use a five (or ten) year old headshot as it is the only one we like of ourselves?
This event will focus on the short written profiles and personal images we need for websites and social media channels.
There will be a mix of presentations, practical demonstrations, top tips and group work giving peer to peer feedback. The facilitators are:
* Donna Williams of Social Mii
* Amanda Latham of Define Style Consultancy
* Alison White of Alison White Photography
By the end of the session members and guests will go away:
* Having had a great networking evening and learned a lot about fellow members and guests.
* Knowing how to build a professional profile with the right tone and impactful messages for the audience or platform.
* With a new, updated or honed personal profile that they can start to use straight away.
* With top tips from Amanda Latham on styling and posing to prepare for that photoshoot or stunning selfie.
* Understanding the importance of a proper professional portrait thanks to Alison White Photography.
Alison will offer her professional tips but also do a demonstration, offer headshots on the night for a donation to our nominated charity for 2019 - The Oxygen Works - or take bookings for daytime photoshoot at a discounted rate.
Tickets are priced £20 for members and £25 for guests and can be booked through TicketTailor.