2013 Awards winners announced
Our 2013 Annual Awards Dinner took place on Friday 15th March 2013 at the Drumossie Hotel in Inverness. The evening was attended by over 200 Highland business men and women all appreciating the outstanding contribution to Highland business that all the finalists had made.
Guest speaker for the evening was the inspirational and entertaining Kate Adie from the BBC who gave everyone an interesting background on her education and all she had achieved throughout her career.
The award winners from the evening were as follows:
- Lynne Boyd - Tulloch Homes - Highland Business Woman of the year (employed)
- Faith Simpson - Faith Simpson Chartered Accountant - Highland Business Woman of the year (self-employed)
- Alison French - Sea Kayak Plockton - Most Enterprising Business (under 3 yrs)
Huge thanks to our award sponsors (MFR & Highland Opportunity), our guest judges, Danny Gallagher from MFR for interviewing all our finalists and to all committee members and suppliers who made the evening possible.
Well done again to all who were shortlisted for the 2013 Awards:
HBWC Businesswoman of the Year (Employed):
- Lynne Boyd - Tulloch Homes
- Vonnie Carson - Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Jess Atkinson - Macdonald Hotels
HBWC Businesswoman of the Year (Self-Employed):
- Catherine Bunn - Highland Campervans
- Faith Simpson - Faith Simpson Chartererd Certified Accountants
- Rosanne MacKay - Leanach Farm Bed and Breakfast
HBWC Most Enterprising Business of the Year (Under 3 Years):
- Fiona Berry - Experience 4x4 & The Loch View Steading
- Alison French - Sea Kayak Plockton
- Jools Lawson - Cake Mamma